Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

My Winter Tablescape for Flavors Magazine



I've been busy the last few months working on fun collaborations and this tablescape I created for Flavors Magazine was definitely one of them! They asked me to do something pretty for their winter issue that could go off of their over arching theme, "Artist's Palate." I instantly thought of the theme "Blank Canvas", as the winter months are bare and the landscape is usually all grey and white. I am so thrilled with how it came outI decided to use birchwood printed plates, natural elements like animal horns and pinecones, and everyday pieces that were perfectly imperfect like the beautiful BeHome pitcher. Naturally I had to add some hints of gold to that too, just for good measure.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Little House of Chic. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign