Search This Blog

Sunday, July 15, 2018

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale


If you're as a big of a fan of Nordstrom as I am then you probably know that the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is going on! For those that are Nordstrom card holders, this means you get to shop the sale early before it opens to the public (score!). This sale is one of my favorites because unlike other sales where it the sale takes place at the end of the season, this one happens at the beginning. Some of the items I like to grab on sale for the season are timeless staples like coats, boots, bags and sweaters. I went back through the sale items I selected and made sure they were available in most sizes.

Below are my picks from the sale:



Sweaters:


Tops:


Pants:


Coats & Jackets:


Dresses:


Pajamas:


Bags:


Shoes:


Sunnies:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Little House of Chic. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign