Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Coffee Shop

 Location: Corso Coffee | Atlanta


I love coffee....everything about it. Growing up, my family enjoyed a strong brew of Starbucks coffee in the mornings, the afternoons, and decaf in the evenings. I got spoiled with coffee when I was in high school. The coffee shop in my hometown was the usual hangout spot, and to make matters worse, my sister was frequently the Barista. [Enter high maintenance coffee order here]


Yes, my sister created a monster...a highly-energized espresso craving monster. I was always the first to know about the newest syrup flavor to hit the market...remember when Peppermint Mochas came out? Those are just straight sinful...

While I've had my fair share of brews, from light roasts to dark, espresso to cold press, I can firmly say the cappuccino I enjoyed at the newly opened Corso coffee in Buckhead ranked among my favorites.


I've heard chefs say that we as humans eat with our eyes first, and if that's the case, my taste buds were dancing as soon as the elegant, perfectly coiffed cappuccino heart arrived at my oh-so-chic marble tulip table. 



When I grab my morning coffee, I always like to wear something relaxed and comfortable. Not to mention, I don't think I could trust myself to pick out a coordinated ensemble before coffee hits my system. 
I'm a huge fan of Lululemon workout tops to wear around town when I have a day off. They are just so flattering! Remember the days of the minimal color options for workout clothes? They all came in red, black, grey or white. I have been so excited to see the variety, not only by Lululemon, but a handful of other retail brands with female workout attire recently.

The one I'm wearing is from a season or two ago, but you can find a similar fit and color here.
A second trend I've been interested in is the minimalistic jewelry trend. My necklace is from Nordstrom and is similar to ones worn by several celebrities recently. While chunky jewelry looks great on most women, I have never been a big fan of it on me. When these delicate pieces hit the market I immediately had to have one! They're so versatile too.

Stay tuned for an exciting post coming up later this month. If you're hosting an Easter Brunch, you'll be interested to read it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Little House of Chic. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign