Search This Blog

Friday, June 1, 2018

My Skincare Routine


 I would categorize my skin as dry, so I am always seeking out ways to keep it hydrated. In this summer heat and humidity, I needed to allow my skin to breathe, which meant hydration without an oily base.  My mother turned me onto L'Occitane products years ago, and I have always loved their skincare. Recently, I discovered their Aqua Reotier collection and decided to give it a try because it is  a non oil-based product with intense hydration. 



Unlike other beauty products, this one started working for me instantly. Most noticeably with my skin's firmness and hydration. I use the five-step collection in the morning, and the moisture lasts with me throughout the entire day. I start by cleansing my face with the water gel cleanser, and then apply the moisture prep. After, I follow with the ultra-thirst quenching cream, which smells divine. A little bit goes a long way so a container should last you quite a while. Once I've moisturized with the cream, I come back over my face with the moisturizing gel and allow it to soak into my skin. 

The mist is one of my favorite products from this collection because it is great to have on-the-go to achieve a dewey look with or without my makeup. All of these products smell heavenly, and I get complimented on the fragrance.

My skin feels so radiant from using these products and is giving me the confidence to go out without makeup which is a long-held goal of mine. My skin not only looks great but it feels extremely soft - just what I was looking for.


Thanks to L'Occitane for sponsoring this post.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Little House of Chic. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign