Search This Blog

Thursday, June 28, 2018

Red, White & Blue Dresses For Summer


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10


The 4th of July is right around the corner. I love this time of year because summer is in full swing! It has been especially hot recently in Georgia which has me searching for anything breathable to wear. Since the 4th lies on a weekday this year, I wanted to do something simple for the holiday. We usually host an event or go visit my parents in Florida for the holiday, but this year we decided to stay local.

I rounded up some patriotic pieces that are nice and breezy to wear for this time of year. Rather than wearing all red, white and blue, I like to wear some variation of the color scheme and pair it with fun colorful earrings or shoes.

I'll be sharing my porch decorations and outfit Saturday that I plan to wear for the 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Little House of Chic. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign